Anonymous said: You weren't aware of your personalities at all? Do you ever communicate with them now that you know they exist?
No I wasn’t aware of them. I knew I sometimes acted out of character, like when I was violent but I didn’t know that I had multiple distinct personalities. I had never heard of DID and my doctor wasn’t very familiar with it either, he spent a while piecing together all my symptoms.
I don’t communicate with any of my personalities. I don’t like my diagnosis of DID and I prefer to pretend it doesn’t exist so I do all I can to ignore it.
To say thank you for following my blog I’m doing a give away of all these lovely items:
1. Original Source lemon and tea tree shower gel
2. L’Oreal Elvive Triple Resist Reinforcing Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave in Treatment
3. Batiste tropical dry shampoo
4. Janina Ultra White Whitening Toothpaste
5. 2x Anti stress peel off face masques
6. Strawberry Carmex moisturising lip balm
7. Simple kind to skin cleansing facial wipes
8. Soap & Glory Hand Food, Body Butter and Body Buff
9. Cuticura anti bacterial hand gel
10. Dairy Milk strawberries and creme
11. £15 iTunes gift card
So for your chance to win this follow these rules:
1. You must be following me
2. Reblogs only. Likes do not count!
3. You must be willing to send me your name and address
4. Once a winner is picked you must reply to my message within 2 days or else I will pick a new winner
5. You must be willing to prove I have sent you the items. So I will expect to see a photo of you with the goodies
6. No pro ana/eating disorder blogs (yes I will check)
I will ship internationally for free.
The winner will be picked out of a hat on the 22nd of July.
Good luck and get reblogging
Only one more day till I pick a winner!
Anonymous said: Ok nosy anon. :) When u found out you have DID did it take u awhile to differenciate parts or was it obvious to u?
I was diagnosed with DID because the different parts/personalities were obvious to my psychiatrist. He had met and spoke with all of my other personalities so he was aware of what was going on. I, however, wasn’t aware of my different personalities - I only knew that I blacked out and I often found myself in places having no idea how I got there. But once my doctor had figured out what was actually going on he explained it all to me to help me understand.
how many followers do i need to get random asks god be nosy u little shits ask me about my personal life this is fucking boring getting nothing
Going to McDonalds after this club. Fuck you ed. Fuck you
Dancing sober. This says a lot about my recovery
priceyoupayforlossofcontrol said: You're beautiful!
Aw thank you love!
Recovery is a process. It takes patience. It takes everything you’ve got…and you’ve got a lot: a kind heart, an amazing spirit, and people who really care about you ”
jennifer (via oxygeniuss)